25 April, 2018Venue：Seminar room 102, Conference Tower 1F / Capacity：100 Seats
Opening speech: Mr. Yuji Saeki, Representative President and CEO, MIKASA CORPORATION
Speaker: Ms. Shima Shiozawa, The Ruusee company
[Consecutive Interpretation: Chinese→Japanese]
Making Connections between Museum and Creativity
Ms. CHANG, Chin- Li, Chief of Creativity and Marketing Division, National Museum of History
Mr. HUANG, Ying-Che, Assistant Research Fellow, Creativity and Marketing Division, National Museum of History / Adjunct assistant professor, National Taiwan University of the Arts
Ms. WANG, Ya-Hsuan, Research Assistant, Creativity and Marketing Division, National Museum of History
We will share the study cases of National Museum of History from Taiwan which making Connections between collections and creativity successfully. We believe that these cultural gems from Taiwan will be a source of fresh inspirations. Licensing is a globally-possible yet locally-minded practice: those involved need to have cultural insights and an understanding of artistic preferences of different markets to successfully facilitate licensing.
26 April, 2018Venue：Seminar room 606, Conference Tower 6F / Capacity：120 Seats
Spanish contents market – from animation to soccer
Mr. Javi Molner, CEO, Maya Studio
Mr. Junta Saitou, Aqui Media
Mr. Octavi Anoro, Delegate in Japan, LALIGA
In Japan, Spain is known as country or art, the birthplace of great artists like Gaudi, Picasso and Dali, or a country of flamenco dance and music. But recent contents “Made in Spain” like animations are yet to be known. We would like to introduce here some of the Spanish animations already popular among Japanese kids such as “Pocoy？” or “Jelly Jamm”, both distributed by Aqui Media, and some of the contents created by Maya Studio which are already popular in Europe and in South America. On the other hand, we are pleased to include soccer, one of the most famous contents of Spain, represented by LaLiga, the Spanish Professional Soccer League.
Visitor Log-in (For pre-registered visitors)
If you have already pre-registered as a visitor, you can skip the step to fill in the information below.
Please log-in with your User ID and Password given by the organisers via e-mail.
For not pre-registered visitors
Please pre-register now to enjoy free and quick admission and save JPY 1,000.
Please click here to register in English.
* Fields marked with * are compulsory.
* The information you provide will be used to create your profile for the Matchmaking Service.
* Visitor agrees that the personal data provided for registration for the Exhibition may be included in the Organisers' database and used by the Organisers for promotional purposes.
* Attendee Agrees that the personal data pronded for registration for the seminars may be included in the Organisers' (including LIMA) database and used by the Organisers (including LIMA) for promotional purpases.
[UBM Japan] http://www.ubmjapan.com/eng/privacy.php
[LIMA Japan] http://www.licensing.org/privacy-policy/
* The organisers may take photographs inside and outside the exhibition halls during the fair and the photographs will be used on the website or printing materials for promotion purposes by the organisers.
* This exhibition permits visitors to enter under bar code management.
The Organizer will share the personal information of the visitor who registered at the time of entrance between the organizer and the exhibition company concerned when you present your badge in exhibitors booth.
Presentation of visitor badge is in charge of an act equivalent to offer of your business card. Therefore, please understand the situation beforehand.